Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs
Welcome to the online MBA from Villanova School of Business
Technology has revolutionized the way the world conducts business. It has also revolutionized the way business education can be delivered. Recognizing these advances, the Villanova School of Business (VSB) has expanded our distinguished MBA degree online — offering the same curriculum and expert faculty as our top-ranked campus program in a flexible, convenient format.
Technology has revolutionized the way the world conducts business. It has also revolutionized the way business education can be delivered.
Why Earn Your MBA Degree Online from Villanova School of Business?
As you research the many online MBA programs out there, keep in mind that ours is expertly designed to deliver a highly personalized, applied educational experience in an interactive online format.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Our Online MBA
- Add a respected credential from a renowned institution to your resume that could lead to greater opportunities, salaries and advancement.
- Experience the same curriculum and faculty as Villanova’s top-ranked, campus-based program.
- Customize your degree by choosing from five optional specializations: Finance, Marketing, Analytics, International Business or Strategic Management.
- Participate in an optional international immersion into an emerging economy.
- Cultivate strong relationships with highly talented peers in small classes; approximately 20 students per online section.
- Build essential leadership skills for today’s complex business world.
- Engage in live networking with peers and faculty in our weekend residency experience.
- Learn from expert faculty members who consult regularly in a variety of industries with top corporations around the world.
- Join a university with a vast global alumni network.
- Earn your degree from an AACSB-accredited business school.
The online MBA consists of 21 courses taken during six semesters — each of which is divided into two terms. You can complete the 48-credit hour program in as few as two years.
The community-building aspects of the program begin during one intensive Leadership Challenge campus residency in your first or second semester and continue in two practicum experiences at the mid-point and end of the program.
We intentionally designed our online MBA with hands-on components to facilitate collaboration and peer learning. Meeting other students in person, working closely with them on team projects and getting to know the faculty truly gives you a sense of the Villanova community — and your role in it.
As part of your final capstone course, you also have the option to participate in a seven-day international immersion. Through your coursework, you will explore current market issues that are challenging global organizations. Then, in true Villanova fashion, we take the experience a step further. Our students can travel abroad to an emerging economy to visit with companies, work on projects and experience the business culture firsthand.
At the mid-point of the program, students also complete the Social Enterprise Consulting Practicum. Lauded as one of the best courses in the program, it involves students working in teams for a client serving the common good and performing work that gives back to the community.
Functional Core Courses
- Performance Measurement and Reporting Fundamentals: A Global Accounting Perspective
- Business Operations in the 21st Century
- Analyzing and Leveraging Data
- Corporate Finance
- Team Leadership and Group Dynamics
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Information Technology as a Strategic Lever
- Ethical Business Practices
- Management for Innovation and Creativity
- Global Political Economy
- Social Enterprise Consulting Practicum
- Global Practicum
- Global Strategic Management
What Can You Do with Your Online MBA from Villanova?
In today’s global business landscape, only one thing is constant: change. The professionals who understand how to help organizations innovatively respond to this change will drive results and achieve success for their company — and themselves. And that’s exactly what an online MBA from the Villanova School of Business can prepare you to do.
Is an online MBA right for you?
At Villanova, we believe that for you to be a responsible and ethical business leader, you must continue to develop and grow as a person. That’s why we design the rigorous coursework and hands-on learning experiences of our online MBA to challenge you.
What Is the Villanova Difference?
We take a personal approach to online learning.
As an online MBA student in the Villanova School of Business, you will become part of a distinguished and supportive learning community and active alumni network. The structure and design of each course in the program supports a high-touch learning environment by leveraging tools such as videos, discussion boards and interactive case studies, facilitating open exchange and communication. Small classes help build connections between peers and allow faculty to provide individual support. As a student in our online MBA, you are also invited to attend campus events.
Business is global. So is our classroom.
We provide the tools, connections and support that can help you become the kind of business leader who can build a better tomorrow. Our core values — combined with our role at the forefront of business and education — ensure that you will have the opportunity to acquire the expertise, insights and cross-cultural exposure to help you succeed in the global marketplace. Now is the time to immerse yourself in global business with a master’s degree from Villanova University. Part-time, on-campus options are also available. For more information, click here.
Part-time, on-campus options are also available. For more information, click here.