Associate Professor, Marketing & Business Law
- PhD, University of Arkansas
- Cho, Yoon-Na and Charles R. Taylor, “The Role of Ambiguity and Skepticism in the Effectiveness of Sustainability Labeling,” Journal of Business Research, forthcoming.
- Cho, Yoon-Na and Christopher Berry (2019), “Understanding the Effects of Retailer- and Manufacturer-Provided Sustainability Labels on Product Evaluations and Purchase-Related Outcomes,” Journal of Business Research, 100, 73-85.
- Cho, Yoon-Na and Ernest Baskin (2018), “It’s a Match When Green Meets Healthy in Sustainability Labeling,” Journal of Business Research, 86, 119-129.
- Cho, Yoon-Na, Robin L. Soster, and Scot Burton (2018), “Enhancing Environmentally Conscious Consumption Through Standardized Sustainability Information,” Journal of Consumer Affairs, 52(2), 393-414.
- Cho, Yoon–Na, Brian N. Rutherford, Scott B. Friend, Alexander Hamwi, and JungKun Park (2017), “The Role of Emotions on Frontline Employee Turnover Intentions,” Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 25(1), 57-68.
- Shalini Bahl, George R. Milne, Spencer M. Ross, David G. Mick, Sonya A. Grier, Sunaina K. Chugani, Steven Chan, Stephen J. Gould, Yoon-Na Cho, Joshua D. Dorsey, Robert M. Schindler, Mitchel R. Murdock, and Sabine Boesen Mariani (2016), “Mindfulness: Transforming Consumer Well-Being at the Intersection of Marketing and Social Conditions,” Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, 35(2), 198-210.
- Cho, Yoon–Na (2015), “Different Shades of Green Consciousness: The Interplay of Sustainability Labeling and Environmental Impact on Product Evaluations,” Journal of Business Ethics, 128(1), 73-82.
- Kees, Jeremy, Marla Stafford, and Yoon-Na Cho (2014), “Regulating Front-of-Package Nutrition Information Disclosures: A Test of Industry Self-Regulation versus Other Popular Options,” Journal of Consumer Affairs, 48(1), 147-174.
- Sustainability issues, services marketing, cross-cultural consumption