Associate Professor, Accounting & Information Systems
Bartley Hall Rm 3027
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
BA, Rutgers College, 1977
MBA, Northeastern University, 1980
PhD, Texas A&M University, 1984
- “Court Case Highlights that Sham Transactions Cannot Be Used to Step-Up Basis on Natural Gas Pipeline Assets.” Oil, Gas, & Energy Quarterly, 57 No. 3 (March 2009), 551-557.
- “Court Rules that Interest In LLPS, LLCS, and Tenancies In Common are not Presumed to be Interests as Limited Partners in a Limited Partnership for Purposes of Passive Activity Rules.” Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly, 58, No. 2 (December 2009), 227-236.
- “United States District Court Rules that Incidence of Washington State Fuel Tax Lies on Tribal Retailers” Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly (December 2006), pp. 315-326.
- “Court Ruling Highlights Excessive Executive Bonuses and the Accumulated Earnings Tax.” Oil & Gas Tax Quarterly (June 2004) Mathew Bender & Co.,Inc.
- “SEC Enforcement Actions Against Auditors: Auditing Education Linked to the Pitfalls of Audit Practice,” Issues in Accounting Education (Fall 1997), pp. 537-560.
- “A Note on Participation in Budgeting and Locus of Control” The Accounting Review (January 1986), pp. 112-117, (Co-authors Robert H. Strawser and Robert B. Welker).
Financial Accounting; Managerial Accounting; Auditing; Accounting Information Systems; Oil, Gas, and Energy Tax Issues.
SEC; accounting; education; oil, gas and energy tax issues
Principles of Managerial Accounting; Management Accounting MBA Level; Performance Management and Reporting Fundamentals: A Global Accounting Perspective MBA Level; Accounting Information Systems; Financial Accounting; MBA Math Online Primer
At VSB Since 1983
Learn More: Online Master of Business Administration