Assistant Professor, Management & Operations
Bartley Hall Rm 2093
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
- Ph.D., Rutgers University
- M.B.A., The University of Scranton
- B.S., The University of Scranton
- “The point of purchase decision in a supply chain with value-added reselling,” with Kingsley Gnanendran, International Journal of Production Research, 53(22), 2015, 6689-6700.
- “Resell vs. Direct Models: US Branded Drug Distribution in the Future,” with Yao Zhao, Pharmaceutical Executive, 2015.
- “Why Brand Drugs Priced Higher Than Generic Equivalents,” with James Sawhill and Yao Zhao, International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, 9(1), 2015, 3-19.
- “A Multiple Regression Model to Explain the Cost of Brand-Drugs,” with James Sawhill and Yao Zhao, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 47(3), 2013, 238-246.
- “Resell versus direct models in brand drug distribution,” with Yao Zhao and Adam Fein, International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, 7(4), 2013, 324-340.
- Business Analytics
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Applications in healthcare
- Analytics applications
- Supply chain management
- Introduction to Business Analytics