John A. Murphy Professor of Marketing
Bartley Hall Rm 2053
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
- MBA, Michigan State University
- PhD, Michigan State University
- Taylor, C., S. Okazaki, B. Mueller. 2010. “Measuring hard sell and soft sell advertising appeals.” Journal of Advertising. 35.
- Taylor, C., M. Capella, R. Campbell, and L. Longwell. 2009. “Do pharmaceutical marketing activities raise prices? Evidence from five major therapeutic classes.” Journal of Public Policy and Marketing.
- Taylor, C. 2009. “Editorial: The six principles of digital advertising.” International Journal of Advertising. 28(3).
- Taylor, C. and H. Rotfeld. 2009. “The advertising regulation and self-regulation issues ripped from the headlines with (sometimes missed) opportunities for disciplined multi-disciplinary research.” Journal of Advertising. 38(4).
- Rotfeld, H.J., Taylor, C. Raymond. 2009. “The Advertising Regulation and Self-Regulation Issues Ripped from the Headlines with Opportunities for Disciplined Self-Disciplinary Research.” Journal of Advertising. 38(4). (Forthcoming)
- Capella, M.L., Taylor, C. Raymond, Campbell, R., Longwell, L. 2009. “Do Pharmaceutical Marketing Activities Raise Prices? Evidence from Five Major Therapeutic Classes> Journal of Public Policy and Marketing. 28(2).
Honors and Awards
- Villanova University Outstanding Faculty Research Award, 2009
- Journal of Advertising, Best Paper Award with Michael Capella, 2008
- Hans B. Thorelli Award for contribution to international marketing
- Charles Slater Award for contribution to macro-marketing
- Fulbright Senior Specialist
- Consortium Faculty, American Marketing Association Marketing and Public Policy Conference
- Consortium Faculty, Society for Marketing Advances
- Congressional Testimony on Outdoor Advertising, May 1986
- Fulbright Senior Specialist.
Advertising; Branding; Consumer Marketing; Marketing; Globalization; International Marketing; International Trade; Public Policy; International Advertising
- International Advertising
- Pharmaceutical Advertising
- Tobacco and Alcohol Advertising
- Marketing to Asian Americans
- Advertising Regulation
- On-Premise Signs and Billboards
- Advertising and Financial Performance
International Marketing, Advertising, Strategic Analysis & Implementation Module II
- Consulting: General Motors
- Philip Morris USA
- Clear Channel Communications
- Infinity Broadcasting
- Eller Media
- Magic Media
- Dechert, LLP
- Jones Day, LLP
- Sussman Godfrey, L.L.P
- Zoom Media. Featured speaker: European Advertising Academy
- Korean Advertising Society
- Asia Pacific Law Students Association
- International Sign Association
- Outdoor Advertising Association of America, Transportation Research Board