Bartley Hall Rm 2092
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
Phone: (610) 519-4069
Ph.D., Decision Sciences, Drexel University, 2009MS, Systems Engineering, University of Virginia, 2006BS, Business Administration, University of Richmond, 2002
- Myers, Bret R. and Coughlin, Brian Q. “On the Relationship Between Attacking Third Pass Behavior and Success in the English Premier League”, The Sport Journal 9/1/2016
- Liberatore, Matt J., Myers, Bret R., Nydick, Robert L., and Weiss, Howard J. “Revisiting the Ranking of Outstanding Sports Records”, Journal of Sports Analytics, 1(2), 2015
- Myers, Bret “A proposed decision rule for the timing of soccer substitutions” Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports 8(1), 2012
- Myers, Bret and Banerjee, Avijit “A simulation-optimization approach to the inventory management of two perishable and substitutable items” Academy of Business Disciplines Journal, 4(1), 2012.
- Laessig, Robert E. and Bret R. Myers. “Issues and Considerations Regarding the Use of Enterprise Simulations Early in an EMBA Program,” Academy of Business Disciplines Journal, 2, 2010.
- Analytics in Business and Sports
- Programming in R
- VSB 3008: Operations Management
- MBA 8250: Business Operations in the 21st Century
- MBA 8147: Analytics in Sports Businesses
- VSB 2008: Business Analytics
- MBA 8529: Intro to R Programming
- MSA 8105: Programming in R and Python
- MGMT 2206: Sports Analytics
- MSA 8310: Advanced Applications in Analytics
- MGT 4170: Advanced Analytics
- At VSB since 2006
IN THE NEWS MEDIA
- The New York Times When Should a Soccer Manager Insert His Subs?
- The Wall Street Journal The Science of Soccer Substitutions
- The Wall Street Journal Ranking Sports Records
- Sports Illustrated Ranking Sports Records
- Washington Post Beautiful game discovers algorithms can be beautiful too
- FiveThirtyEight Down At Halftime In A Soccer Game? Use Your Subs.
Learn more about Villanova’s Online Master of Business Administration Program