Assistant Professor, Management & Operations
Bartley Hall Rm 2081
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
BA, Rutgers University
MS, Villanova University
PhD, the Fox School of Business, Temple University
Applied Analytics, Applied Statistical Methods, Robust Methods, Data Mining, Variance Ratio Tests
- Garwood, K. C., Strandberg, A. G., Clements, N. (2016) Optimizing Resources to Better Forecast Future Profits. To appear in Advances in Business and Management Forecasting.
- Garwood, K. C., Strandberg, A. G. (2016) Measuring Agreement among Ranks – Sustainability as an Application: Sustainability Application. To appear in International Journal of Business Intelligence Research (IJBIR).
- Strandberg A.G. and IGLEWICZ B. (2013). Detecting Randomness: A Review of Existing Tests with New Comparisons. Communications in Statistics- Simulation and Computation, 43:5 1187-1201.
- Strandberg A.G. and IGLEWICZ B. (2012). A Nonparametric Test for Deviation from Randomness with Applications to Stock Market Index Data. Communications in Statistics- Simulation and Computation, 42:689-697.
Database Management; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Advanced Topics in MIS: CRM and Data Analytics; E -Commerce and ERP Systems; Decision Support and Applied AI
- Towers Perrin, Voorhees, NJ, May 1998 – August 2004
- Senior Specialist Analyst, April 2003 – August 2004
- Specialist Analyst, January 2001 – March 2003
- Associate Analyst, January 2000 – December 2000
Learn more about Villanova’s Online Master of Science in Analytics Program.